by Pamela Williams
Don’t make a mistake about it, the special counsel appointed to look into links between Russian officials and President Trump’s 2016 campaign is conducting a criminal investigation. Former FBI Director Robert Mueller will be looking into whether there was an obstruction of Justice. It is just another intrusion by those who seek to win at any cost, even the downfall of our Country as this absurd measure takes place.
Democrats somehow avoided a special counsel for Hilary Clinton’s server, despite the Loretta Lynch tarmac meeting and all the glaring conflicts of interest that came before it. They weren’t going to let ethics get in the way of politics. They thought Hillary Clinton would win the election with ease, and they had already had well laid plans to fit this scenario.
This is an example of how the Democrats for Hillary work. It was just reported that Comey has a memo saying that President Trump asked him to stop the investigation into General Flynn. Of course, if this were to be true, it would be an obstruction of justice. Recently the reporter, Michael Schmidt, who first reported this alleged request by Trump to Comey has just said: “Someone that had seen the memo had recounted details to me.”
The following video reveals Michael Schmidt telling news anchor Brian Williams the truth about this alleged memo.
Republicans may pat themselves on the back for taking the higher road, but in time, they may come to realize that in their efforts to show the Country there is something more important than winning, they lost to a Democrat opposition that is laughing behind their backs. Moral values mean nothing to those who are pursuing their witch hunt against a President that is only trying to do what they are not: save the United States of America.
America is in the middle of street fight that has everyone gathered around a divided Country…a bleeding America. A special counsel may quench the Democrat’s thirst for blood for only a short time, and if that counsel, ex-FBI Director, Robert Mueller, does not side with them, he will be called “unreliable.”
I am very concerned that President Trump is being very carefully setup by those lurking in the shadows around him. Frankly, at this point, one cannot be too careful while stepping into those White House shadows. It seems every day, someone else is revealed as a Never Trumper in Trump’s own White House.
The following was taken from one of the articles I just finished:
“Scott Garrett who is to take a high level position at the Export-Import Bank had this to say about Trump:
Scott Garrett called Trump vile and said he should resign in disgrace. He goes on to say Mike Pence would be a better President.
Is that the plan? Are they planning on replacing Trump with Pence?”
Something that is very suspicious to me is the fact that right before President Trump fired FBI Director, James Comey, he said he had based this act on a memo coming from Deputy Attorney General, Rod J. Rosenstein. Rosenstein sent the memo recommending that Trump take action against Comey. Mr. Rosenstein says he had been under escalating pressure from the Democrats and even some Republicans to appoint a special counsel after HE WROTE A MEMO THAT THE WHITE HOUSE initially cited as the rationale for Comey’s dismissal.
Now Rosenstein has said in a statement that by appointing a special counsel he could alleviate uncertainty about the government’s ability to investigate the questions surrounding the Trump campaign and the Russians, along with the firing of Comey. Further he said, “it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authorities and appoint a special counsel to assume responsiblilty for this matter.”
But after the fact, President Trump has been accused of firing Comey, because he was investigating Trump’s connections to Russia. Trump has repeatedly denied those connections. James Clapper OF THE NSA has said there was no evidence of such a connections. But then at the same time, Comey has pursued the alleged connections going as far as becoming involved in paying for a fake dossier on Trump and Russian connections.
The mere existence of the special counsel will be taken by many on the Left as vindication that they were right all along, that Trump is every bit the sociopathic falsifier they have claimed he is, and that the dictates of justice demand a warm Trump administration body in a cold, soul-crushing cell. They have gotten a recusal, and a firing. Now they want a conviction.
All of this will encourage the worst elements of the Democrat Party and embolden those pathologically predisposed to hating Trump. The media will do everything in its power to isolate senior Trump figures over the course of the investigation, insinuating guilt based on leaks of evidence, then sanctimoniously demanding the alleged perpetrator be frog-marched out of the White House long before any charges are brought, if ever. The media, much more so than the Democratic Party, has been successful at simultaneously demanding the Trump administration take certain actions, then citing those very actions as an admission of disarray, incompetence, or dishonesty inside the White House.
It all amounts to the fact that certain government factions in and out of the White House will not stop until they have ousted President Trump from office. And please tell me who has Trump’s back? Anyone…anyone at all?
I want to include a very important resource in understanding Comey’s mad drive in finding evidence of Trump having Russian ties: A LETTER WRITTEN BY SENATOR CHARLES GRASSLEY TO FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY – www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2016-10-31%20CEG%20to%20FBI%20%28Clinton%20Investigation%20Update%29.pdf
Accordingly, please respond to the following questions no later than November 4, 2016:
- Has anyone at the FBI had the ability to read any of the content of the newly discovered emails? If not, then how do you know that they appear to be pertinent to the FBI’s inquiry? If so, does any of the content upon initial review suggest obstruction of or false statements to Congress or the FBI by Secretary Clinton or her senior aides? Please explain.
- What time frame do the newly discovered emails cover and approximately how many are there?
- Is there any preliminary information to suggest that a significant number of the newly discovered emails are duplicates of emails already reviewed by the FBI?
- Did the FBI obtain the device(s) through which it learned of the existence of new emails mentioned in your letter on Friday through compulsory process? If so, please describe.
the nature and scope of the process in detail. If not, then how did the FBI learn of the existence of the new emails mentioned in your letter?
- At any point in the Clinton email investigation, did the FBI request use of a grand jury from the Justice Department? If not, why not? If the Department declined, please describe the circumstances in detail. Who at the Justice Department made that decision and what grounds were given for the denial?
- At any point in the Clinton investigation, did the FBI request an application for a search warrant from the Justice Department? If not, why not? If so, what was the Department’s response? If the Department declined, please describe the circumstances in detail. Who at the Justice Department made that decision and what grounds were given for the denial?
- According to news reports, the FBI has recently obtained a search warrant for the emails in question. If those reports are accurate, please provide the Committee with copies of the material provided to the court in support of the warrant, including any affidavits executed by FBI personnel.
- According to news reports, the FBI has also been conducting a criminal inquiry involving the Clinton Foundation. Yet, Justice Department officials reportedly denied the FBI’s request for a grand jury in that matter and pressured senior FBI officials not to pursue the matter through other means. Is it true that the Department denied the FBI’s request for a grand jury in the Clinton Foundation investigation?
- Press reports also indicate that the Justice Department denied the FBI the ability to search the laptops of senior Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson for information related to the Clinton Foundation inquiry. Is it true that the FBI requested such a search of the Mills and Samuelson laptops, but DOJ denied that request? If the FBI did make such a request, was that request made before or after the Department executed its agreement with Mills and Samuelson for a narrow voluntary search and destruction of the laptops? 10. Please provide the committee with all records related to communications between FBI and DOJ officials regarding: (a) requests for any sort of court-supervised process, such as empaneling a grand jury or applying for a search warrant in connection with the Clinton email or Clinton Foundation investigations, or (b) the Mills and Samuelson laptops that were to subject of limited immunity agreements.
Further I would like to present the memo from the Justice Department to President Trump suggesting he should fire James Comey, written by same man who called on a special counsel to investigate.
1. All FBI records relating to the agreement with Mr. Steele regarding his investigation of President Trump and his associates, including the agreement itself, all drafts, all internal FBI communications about the agreement, all FBI communications with Mr. Steele about the agreement, all FBI requests for authorization for the agreement, and all records documenting the approval of the agreement.
2. All records, including 302s, of any FBI meetings or interviews with Mr. Steele.
3. All FBI policies, procedures, and guidelines applicable when the FBI seeks to fund an investigator associated with a political opposition research firm connected to a political candidate, or with any outside entity.
4. All FBI records relating to agreements and payments made to Mr. Steele in connection with any other investigations, including the reported agreements relating to his investigation of FIFA. 5. Were any other government officials outside of the FBI involved in discussing or authorizing the agreement with Mr. Steele, including anyone from the Department of Justice or the Obama White House? If so, please explain who was involved and provide all related records.
6. How did the FBI first obtain Mr. Steele’s Trump investigation memos? Has the FBI obtained additional memos from this same source that were not published by Buzzfeed? If so, please provide copies.
7. Has the FBI created, or contributed to the creation of, any documents based on or otherwise referencing these memos or the information in the memos? If so, please provide copies of all such documents and, where necessary, clarify which portions are based on or related to the memos.
8. Has the FBI verified or corroborated any of the allegations made in the memos? Were any allegations or other information from the memo included in any documents created by the FBI, or which the FBI helped to create, without having been independently verified or corroborated by the FBI beforehand? If so, why?
9. Has the FBI relied on or otherwise referenced the memos or any information in the memos in seeking a FISA warrant, other search warrant, or any other judicial process? Did the FBI rely on or otherwise reference the memos in relation to any National Security Letters? If so, please include copies of all relevant applications and other documents.
10. Who decided to include the memos in the briefings received by Presidents Obama and Trump? What was the basis for that decision?
11. Did the agreement with Mr. Steele ever enter into force? If so, for how long? If it did not, why not?
12. You have previously stated that you will not comment on pending investigations, including confirming or denying whether they exist. You have also acknowledged that statements about closed investigations are a separate matter, sometimes warranting disclosures or public irector Comey March 6, 2017 Page 3 of 3 comment. Given the inflammatory nature of the allegations in Mr. Steele’s dossier, if the FBI is undertaking or has undertaken any investigation of the claimsll you please inform
Related Posts:We truly are under attack. We need user support now more than ever! For as little as $10, you can support the IWB directly – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 868 views