I see packed restaurants and people inside stores and malls and their kids aren't wearing masks. I feel I'm in a horror movie.
— Wajahat Ali (@WajahatAli) June 27, 2021
— BIMBO_UBERMENSCH (@bimboubermensch) June 27, 2021
Fully vaccinated and my only consession is I don't wear gloves to shop anymore. Haven't seen my daughter for 2 years. She Iives in the UK. Mask up folks.
— MorgaineS-W (@MorgaineSW) June 27, 2021
“It’s a horror movie when people do normal things without anxiety or distrust. It’s cool when everyone is masked, all public areas are shut down and you can’t come close to other people.”
How does one become this fucked in the head?
— ♞ of vienna (@KnightOfVienna) June 28, 2021
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…