Suspicious emails: unclaimed insurance bonds, diamond-encrusted safe deposit boxes, close friends marooned in a foreign country. They pop up in our inboxes, and standard procedure is to delete on sight. But what happens when you reply? Follow along as writer and comedian James Veitch narrates a hilarious, months-long exchange with a spammer who offered to cut him in on a hot deal.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…