If they spent as much energy on actually trying to improve the country as they do on obsessing over Trump, maybe someone would want to vote for them.
MRC TV– Of course there are real asylum seekers, and it’s too bad that the U.S immigration system is clogged up by so many fake asylum seekers that the real ones can’t get adequately processed. It’s curious that all the people on Facebook posting about kids being separated at the U.S. – Mexico border never had a single thing to say about all the thousands upon thousands of unaccompanied minors that also, by definition, were separated from family. They are a much larger group than the ones separated from family at the border. Nobody gave a crap about them as they struggled through a dangerous desert with coyote rapists and drug mules.
…BUT if Trump is involved, then everybody is outraged about kids separated from families even though they are removed from detention centers in usually 24 hours and put into nice facilities with plenty of food and games and councilors and teachers which these Facebook videos NEVER show. The accompanying adult can get the child back in 24 hours if they agree to leave the country. The kids are held a max 20 days. I was forced to go to summer camp every year way longer than that, and I didn’t have the games these kids have in the facilities.
Ask liberals that don’t seem to care about illegal crossings this question…
We already turn a million new immigrants into U.S. citizens every year. So, how many immigrants, legal or illegal, can this country absorb before they overwhelm our Welfare System, School System, Healthcare System and Justice System? …What is the number?
Keep in mind…
1. Illegals don’t pay federal and state income tax unless they got a SSN somehow.
2. U.S. citizen children get less attention from teachers and less services at school because of illegal immigrant kids increasing class sizes. Taxpayers pay to accommodate them.
3. Taxpayers foot the bill for emergency room and medical services to illegals.
4. According to the U.S. sentencing commission Illegal commit disproportionately more crime than U.S. citizens, double the murder and robberies. Besides the burden to the victims, taxpayers have to pay for the Justice System to deal with that.
5. Australia has a living wage of $17.70 per hour because they don’t import a glut of low wage workers into their country. They have way stricter immigration laws than we do. They’ll put you on an island, then deport you. Mexico itself has tougher immigration laws than the U.S.
6. Illegal immigrants obtain welfare through their U.S. born kids. Approximately 62 percent of households run by an illegal immigrant receive welfare of some sort.
7. The Mexican government actively assists its own poor and other migrants to illegally cross the border because the United States is Mexico’s social safety net. Mexico receives more money sent back by illegal immigrants than from sales of its greatest export, oil. Billions of dollars that illegal immigrants make in the U.S. get sent out of the U.S. economy. Besides the awful trade deficits, Mexico is a huge leech on the U.S. taxpayer.
8. In Japan you can leave your wallet on a bus stop bench all day long and it won’t get taken. If Mexico was Japan, any typical Japanese wanting to get into this country would patiently wait in line. They wouldn’t dare try to bum rush the border and break the law because that’s their CULTURE, their mindset.
It’s not about race, it’s about culture. People coming from south of the border come from very dysfunctional cultures and they bring that dysfunction into the U.S. That’s why there’s so many Hispanic gangs in the U.S. ….Yes, of course there are many illegals that are great and decent, but the aggregate influx of illegals also brings many problems. This is what Trump said in his simple, New York construction guy way.
Under Trump, unemployment for Blacks and Hispanics in this country is the lowest IN ALL HISTORY, partly because of less illegals. If you care about the poor people in this country having jobs, then stop supporting illegals and support more legal work visas and merit based immigration. We need immigrants, but the process must be SMART AND LEGAL.
Related Posts:We truly are under attack. We need user support now more than ever! For as little as $10, you can support the IWB directly – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 1,380 views