Do you think that the situation for Turkey and Brazil will be better or worse, next year at this time?
Emerging markets are still in PANIC MODE. The meltdown is still occurring and doesn’t seem likely to end any time soon. Currencies are extremely weak versus the US dollar. Stocks are in a bear market. And the general sentiment is that we don’t know what will happen next year, next month, or even tomorrow. This makes is highly difficult to do business and that’s not good for the economy.
Turkey’s Meltdown Hits Japanese Mom-and-Pop Investors – WSJ
A Left-Wing Return in Brazil Is Investors’ Worst Nightmare
Germany calls for global payments system free of US | Financial Times
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…