Do see the destruction that the U.S. (And most other countries) are bringing themselves into? But guess who profits? The central banks. They always win.
Have you noticed that even after the Financial Crisis where so much was exposed about the Fed and we still don’t hear about it from media or congress? What a joke.
Look at the debt. Look at the deficits. Nobody seems to care anymore. It’s just a show and you can apparently ignore it. But that’s what you’re lead to believe. Since the Financial Crisis apparently ended, there has been a sense of forgetfulness and amnesia present in the world and all of that arrogance or ignorance will come back with a vengeance.
Feds Collect Record Individual Income Taxes Through March; Still Run $599.7B Deficit
govt spending outlays.jpg (801×701)
budget deficit march 2018.jpg (890×523)
interest payments.jpg (852×530)
debt budget trump 2019.jpg (732×455)
Author claims initiative to split California to qualify for ballot – 10News.com KGTV-TV San Diego
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies