Ticket prices on the secondary market for Friday night’s World Series game at Truist Park remained above $1,000 as of Thursday afternoon, and some of those tickets came without a seat.
Some sellers on StubHub, the official fan-to-fan ticket marketplace partner of MLB, and other resale sites were seeking between $1,000 and $1,300 for standing-room-only tickets to the Braves’ first World Series home game since 1999.
See also Ever Heard Of Lending $100 Against A Collateral Of $60? Well, folks, the world’s largest Central Bank is doing it! “Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP)", a fancy name to avoid a systematic collapse in case there is a flight of deposits across the system was announced by the Fed few hours ago
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies