BMPS deposits_0.jpg (500×338)
Monte Dei Paschi Deposit Run And Shortfall Shows Errors Of ECB Rules On Bank Rescues
trade gap advance vs real.png (563×235)
Judicial Watch: New Obama Travel Costs Bring Eight-Year Total over $96 Million – Judicial Watch
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
See also Anon Claims the Banks Are Still Collapsing and This Is How, and Why Most Don’t Understand What Is Happening
2 thoughts on “Bank run happening in Italy!”
bullshit i’m from italy the bank untill now it’s ok no bank run, and this cue is from vaticano museum not MPS BANK!!!
no bullshit please!!!!
Aawwwww! you spoiling it, we are all supposed to run around screaming “It is the end of the world. The sky is falling. Woe oh woe is me.”
Now we can all relax and go back to sleep.
Ah well, it was scary while it lasted.
Thanks, I hate queues so now I know not to visit the museums in Rome.