Fayette County officials have confirmed reports regarding a $98,000 ramen noodle heist.
The incident occurred about three weeks ago, Lt. Allen Stevens with the Fayette County Sheriff’s Office told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
While some outlets are reporting the investigation involves a string of robberies, including multiple car break-ins and one motorcycle theft, Stevens told The AJC that’s not the case.
The noodles were stolen from a trailer parked at a Chevron at 1552 S Highway 85 in Fayetteville. There have been no updates on the heist as of Wednesday afternoon, Stevens said.
The police report did not specify the brand of noodles.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- Putin ‘plans new pre-emptive strike’: Russia will launch assault West by February 24
- Justin Trudeau is in meltdown mode. Canada Freedom Convoy back to celebrate their 1 year anniversary with a Protest Party.